Current Job Descriptions
- Must have understanding of job duties, machines, and equipment necessary to complete tasks.
- Must be willing to sweep, mop, dust, pull trash which can weigh 40 or more pounds, fill all dispensers, soap, lotion, paper towel and toilet paper.
- Produces quality work within pre-set time frames.
- Shows initiative in regard to job functions and accepts new responsibilities as needed.
- Has a willingness to work with and help others.
- Uses personal protective equipment correctly such as safety glasses and vinyl gloves.
- Performs buffing, stripping, and waxing duties as needed.
- Oversees work done by a crew of two or more members.
- Present professional positive attitude
- Checking on employees to make sure specification sheets are being followed.
- Insure the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Assures accountability for sign-in and out of keys
- Locks doors, turns out lights, and checks alarms where necessary at end of clean.
- Order supplies for account.
- Check to make sure any customer relations sheet left is reviewed, and follow-up is done, signed and return to supervisor.
- Updates to supervisor, gets approval for changes.
- Performs general cleaning tasks.
- Presents themselves in a professional, positive, ethical manner, when dealing with direct reports, clients, managers, and fellow supervisors.
- Scheduling of employees, train new hires using employee training checklist
- Check on employee’s progress at accounts
- Check job sites for accuracy of cleaning
- Do required 12 monthly quality checklist and clean account when necessary.
- Responsible for making sure supplies are at accounts.
- Lead Monthly Safety meetings, and attend Weekly Supervisor meetings.
- Completion all paper work, includes supervisor daily reports.
- Reviews Customer Relation sheets for resolution of cleaning issues, gives employee yellow copy to sign, returns yellow copy to Operations Manager.
- Distributes keys and makes sure all keys are returned, inventories keys as needed.
- Makes sure employees have proper personal protective equipment and are using it in correct manner.
- Does initial investigation of on the job accidents, Completes all BWC/Accident investigation paperwork, this needs returned within 24 hrs.
- Monitors Tele-team to check attendance of employees, and ensure accounts are being cleaned, and none are missed.
This position will report directly to the Support Services department and have direct responsibility for general maintenance of equipment, and vehicles, and special project work, performs other functions as needed.
- Prioritizes work request on equipment and vehicle maintenance.
- Responsible for special projects as needed.
- Coordinate Clean All Services building maintenance issues.
- Will coordinate necessary operations with supervisors and employees as necessary.
- Will have a willingness to perform other job duties and functions as needed.
- Performs the snow removal process.
- Helps with organization of equipment and tools.
- Assist with moves and sets up for special meetings.
- Promotes customer relations.
- Will coordinate with sub-contractors as needed..
- Lawn maintenance as needed.
General floor maintenance of all hard surface floors at customer job sites.
- Scrub hard surface floors
- Strip hard surface floors
- Wax hard surface floors
- Wipe off all surfaces such as baseboards after waxing
- Sweeping hard surface floors, Mopping hard surface floors, buffing hard surface floors.
- Vacuum floors to prepare for carpet cleaning, apply and extract cleaning fluid to carpeted surfaces to ensure clean results.
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment following usage.
- After construction clean up.
- Company shut down project work.
How To Apply For a Position With Clean All Services
Please take a look at our current job openings.
Clean All Services
P.O. Box 4127
Sidney, Ohio 45365